Now is a great time of year to stock-up on, process, and begin seasoning firewood for the 2015 – 2016 winter season!
Wayne’s having a September sale! During the month of September 2014, customers who order ten cords of firewood of any type: rounds, split, or logs, get $100 off the total price of their orders!
If you’d like to order ten cords now and pay at PFD time, you’re welcome to do so!
All cords sold by Wayne come with his full-cord and customer satisfaction guarantees (click here to read more about these, if you’d like), and free delivery in the Fairbanks North Star Borough (more information about pricing, ordering, and delivering can be found by clicking here)!
To Place an Order Give Wayne a Call or Send Him a Message at:
488-WHWC (9492) or WayneHuntertheWoodCutter@yahoo.com
Did you know that Wayne is a full-time woodsman? Selling firewood isn’t a sideline for him or a part-time business, it is his profession. He works nearly everyday, in a variety of ways, to excel in his profession, and we hope that it shows.
Wayne works in Interior Alaskan boreal forests, personally skidding, loading, and doing some cutting six days a week, most every week. He personally delivers each order of firewood he receives. He also works with our local and state foresters to do all he can to not only maintain, but improve the health of the forests he works in. That takes study, implementation of what he’s learned, and good old-fashioned work.
Wayne also tries his best to keep up with the latest studies and issues related to firewood in Interior Alaska, and to pass this information on to his customers and those seeking this information.
Wayne works the way he does because it is important:
- For his customers, he knows that being able to heat one’s home during an Interior Alaskan winter is a matter of literal survival in this great land. Being able to afford to do so is essential to a family’s financial health and well-being.
- Keeping our forests in the best shape for today and generations to come is essential to our, our children’s, and our children’s children’s well-being.
- In addition to providing a necessary item for his customers, and providing for the health of our forests, he is providing for his family by doing what comes naturally to him (he’s a second generation woodsman).
- Giving his all to his profession gives him riches of the heart and mind that are priceless; being surrounded by wildlife and the beautiful forests, and knowing that he’s helping them out, and getting to know his wonderful customers – there are blessings that come with doing these things that can’t be measured.
- All of these things give Wayne satisfaction in not only the job he’s doing, but why he’s doing it, and who he’s doing it for; it’s for all of us: his customers, his family, himself, and all Interior Alaskans in this and future generations.
If you’re considering purchasing firewood, we ask that you keep Wayne Hunter the Wood Cutter in mind. Selling firewood isn’t just a business to him, it is a way to make not just a living, but to make a life worth living now and in the generations to come.
Thank you for visiting this website!
We owe a heartfelt thank you to our customers ♥. It is because of you that this fall Wayne Hunter the Wood Cutter is able to do two things for our FNSB and Armed Forces communities that are dear to Wayne’s heart. He is able to participate in KFAR’s back-to-school safety radio campaign, which is scheduled to air next week. He is also able to participate in our local Home Town Heroes project (click here to visit their website, if you’d like) at Big Daddy’s BBQ and Arctic Bowl in Fairbanks. As a veteran, and as the husband of a woman whose dad made his living as a public school bus mechanic (who worked his way up to become the director of pupil transportation in his county), these things mean a lot to him, for he knows how much they mean to, and how they effect the lives of, others. Thank you, from our hearts. You are the most wonderful customers a wood cutter could have!